Monday, August 3, 2009

Goodbye Glasgow :(

,


It is my last day in Glasgow. I think I'm going to miss it; the sage brush, the open sky, the train sounds, the folks. I guess before I realized it, Montana grew on me. We are leaving tomorrow for the Miras River near Shelby, should get some good pictures out there. Then I'll be homeward bound.
Mikey hosted a going away BBQ on Sunday. She has been comfort for us interns, going to miss her sweetness. Going to miss the lot of them. Joanne came with Rowen Charles, he is so perfect. Bunch of hugs and laughs. I am very grateful for my time here, and the people I've meet.Josey, Me, Marissa, and Lauren
Pretty specialBurger, Tribby, and Todd
Look how happy they are, how am I not going to miss them?

Friday the girls and I went to the Sather Farm, saw a calf branding, picked up the eggs from the coupe and had dinner with his family. I really enjoyed it there, he has the greatest dog. We got carried away in a photo shoot on the farm. pretty ridiculous but also a blast.

Well goodbye Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment