Monday, June 22, 2009

Day for Daddy

This is the cup I drink coffee out every morning. Think it is perfect.

Happy Father's Day Papa

Things have started to go a lot faster. Working hard. Some days I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day, we rise at 4:30 and try to be in bed at 10, but still it seems short. Lots of working and fishing. Beautiful big sky of course. A bit of drinking on the weekends. So I'm done with a month officially tomorrow. So just a month and a half left, so I hope the time keeps passing quickly.Josey out fished us yesterday, caught this common sucker, the coolest was a stergon (sry no pic)
I out fished Josh Saturday, two golden eye, a walleye and a sauger.This is Cody, the last intern to arrive.

1 comment:

  1. good fishin' girl! are you guys fishing for fun or tagging fish or something for work?

    ReplyDelete