Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sorry bout the delay

First, God bless America.

Sorry its been awhile, not much has been going on. I've had a few exciting events, last weekend we hosted a white trash party at the trailer park, pretty brilliant. I don't have a picture of me (I'll work on getting one) but I do have a picture of my boss Joanne and her husband Marc. I think 5 cases of 24 beers were put in the cooler and the next morning there were 8 beers in the cooler, so that's pretty white trash. One of the interns had started drinking at 7am that morning, also pretty white trash. Luckily I did pretty well and avoided that amount of poison.

Told ya she was pregnant

I've got a new fantasy to be a rodeo girl. I guess it's rodeo season here in Montana. I've gone to two now. This last one was very good. After the rodeo they had a street dance, oh boy! Two stepped, jitter bugged, even polkaed to my favorites Patsy and Waylon.

New Idol
The sky here never gets old, just more beautiful.

We are finishing up bird surveys this week, and switching to bat work. The transition might be a lil jarring. Currently we wake at 4:30 work till 12 or so. But the bat work is basically opposite, you don't get out in the field till 20 minutes after dark (10pm it gets dark here, that was interesting for fireworks last night, they didn't start till 10:30) and you're out for 4 or 5 hours so like till 3am. We will see how that goes.

All and all I've got a little over a month left, I know it will go fast. Tell papa I want a pony when I get home.

Love you, miss yall.

4 comments:

  1. Salut H H,
    we r w family at Pierres and Danielle. u met them at my parents place. I showed them ur blog ... hope everything is well. my mother asked me if it was u who was pregnant a bier in hand with ur new husband :-).
    gros bisous from everyone n we hope to c u soon in France

    ReplyDelete
  2. HHW

    i love you.
    and america.
    i can comment now.

    ZW

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUS!!! Freakin hilarious!!!! Good one guys! A white trash party-brilliant! and so fun i bet!!! thats hilarious phils mom thought it was pregnant you & your husband! im still laughing! Angie & I looked at this yesterday and didn't read it was a white trash party-we were laughing & worried for you at the same time! like the guy on the horse & the pony

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog.
    When are you back in Florida?
    Did you get my cards?

    ReplyDelete